Restaurants in Downtown Lakeland
Situated in Central Florida midway between the cities of Orlando and Tampa, Lakeland, is located in Polk County. The city’s 74.4 square miles of land is home to over 100,000 residents, according to the latest census data.
Downtown Lakeland is home to many restaurants, providing lots of different dining options to local residents. So if you’re considering building your new custom home in Lakeland or in one of the nearby communities, here’s a look at some of the local restaurant options in the downtown area.
List of Restaurant Options
Downtown Lakeland is home to lots of dining options, from more formal to super casual, from eat-in to take-out and beyond. Here’s a look at a few of the most popular dining options in Lakeland.
- Harry’s Seafood Bar & Grille is located at 101 N. Kentucky Avenue in Lakeland,Polk. This restaurant is known for its New Orleans-inspired dishes, like jambalaya, crawfish and beyond.
- The Texas Cattle Company is located at 735 E. Main Street in Lakeland. This restaurant is a western-themed steakhouse, with wood-cooked steaks, prime beef and more. And if it’s your birthday, you’ll get a free steak!
- Fat Maggie’s is located at 1037 Dixieland Mall Lane in Lakeland. This cafe is regarded as a local favorite, with its “down home” cooking, including BBQ, custom sandwiches, and beer.
- Black and Brew Coffee House and Bistro is located at 205 E. Main Street in Lakeland. Sit in the cafe or in the outdoor seating area as you enjoy fine coffee drinks, soups, salad, and sandwiches.
- Cafe Zuppina is located at 4417 Florida Avenue South in Lakeland. This Mediterranean bistro is regarded as one of the best in the region, for its ethic fare and health-conscious dishes.
Other Benefits of Living in Lakeland, FL
The local restaurants are just one thing that makes Lakeland,Polk such a desirable community. Lakeland has some very modest real estate prices, which is great for anyone seeking to buy land or an existing home that can be razed.
Zillow’s home value data for the city of Lakeland,Polk indicates that the July 2016 median sale price was $131,000 — a figure that represents a whopping 11.3% increase over the median home values from 12 months prior.
What’s more, Zillow’s data predicts that Lakeland,Polk home values will continue to rise by an estimated 6.5% to $139,000 in the 12-month timeframe through July 2017. This is almost double the expected growth rate of other nearby communities, making Lakeland a good pick for anyone who’s planning to build a home that will increase in value at a steady clip.
If you’re considering Lakeland for the site of your new custom home, turn to the top home builders at Hulbert Homes. Our elite team of home construction professionals looks forward to discussing your project. So please take a few moments to complete our Contact form or give us a call (863) 232-4924.