The Best North Lakeland Restaurants
Home to more than 100,000 residents, Lakeland, Florida is located in Polk County in the region between Tampa and Orlando. Comprised of just over 74 square miles, Lakeland is home to many wonderful restaurants, which make it one of the most sought-after destinations amongst food-loving Central Floridians.
If you’re a foodie who’s thinking of moving to Lakeland, then you’ll want to learn more about many of the restaurants in North Lakeland. North Lakeland refers to the lake-rich northern portion of the city of Lakeland,Polk which is a prime location for residents who are seeking to build on the water.
A Look at North Lakeland Restaurants
North Lakeland restaurants are quite diverse, with many different offerings situated outside of the hustle and bustle of the downtown area. Here are a few of the restaurants located in North Lakeland.
- Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill is located at 3901 US Highway 98 N in North Lakeland,Polk. This smokehouse restaurant is a local favorite for all things BBQ.
- Hooters is located at 3400 US Highway 98 N in North Lakeland. This iconic sports bar and grill needs little introduction, as virtually everyone knows that it’s home to the sexy Hooters girls and classic Americana fare.
- Romeo’s Pizza and Pasta is located at 2346 Griffin Road in North Lakeland,Polk. This family-owned pizzeria has a range of Italian dishes and, of course, pizza!
- Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill is located at 3901 US Highway 98 N in North Lakeland. This smokehouse restaurant is a local favorite for all things BBQ.
- Cafe Roti is located at 200 Parkview Place in North Lakeland,Polk. This Indian-Pakistani restaurant is renowned for its ethnic fare and upscale casual dining atmosphere.
- Palace Pizza is located at 114 Kentucky Avenue in North Lakeland. This “old school” style pizzeria is famous for its classic and “creative” pizzas, along with subs and pasta.
You can also find a number of chain restaurants in the northern regions of Lakeland,Polk including the Outback Steakhouse, Steak ‘n Shake, Chipotle Mexican Grill, the Olive Garden, Buffalo Wild Wings, Red Lobster and Chili’s Bar and Grill amongst others.
Living in North Lakeland, FL
Lakeland is a great location for anyone who’s seeking to build a new home, especially if you’re seeking a community that has affordable real estate prices that are steadily expected to increase steadily in the coming years.
According to Zillow’s home value data for the city of Lakeland, the median home value for July 2016 was $131,000. This median home value represents a major increase of 11.3% over the median value of one year prior. Few communities in the region (and beyond) have seen such a major jump in real estate values.
Zillow predicts that the home values in Lakeland will increase to $139,000 – a predicted jump of 6.5% – over the 12-month period from August 2016 to July 2017. This figure is almost twice the expected growth rate for many other nearby communities, making Lakeland a great pick.
Lakeland is also situated within commuting distance of Orlando and Tampa, making this a wonderful choice for commuters who would like to enjoy all that suburban or rural living has to offer, with the amenities and business opportunities of the city just a brief drive away.
If you’re considering building your new home in North Lakeland, contact the expert Florida home builders at Hulbert Homes. Our elite team of contractors is ready to discuss your project. Just fill out our Contact form or contact us by phone by calling (863) 232-4924.